There are may unanswered questions about the safety and efficacy of the experimental, fast tracked COVID vaccines
Scientists and Medical Experts Raise Serious Concerns
Dr. Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist at the University of Guelph (Canada) a viral immunologist who has received substantial government funding to study COVID19 and develop a vaccine was initially excited about Covid vaccines. He now states ““We made a big mistake. We didn’t realize it until now … We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen, we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”
Dr. Peter A. McCullough, M.D., M.P.H. is an eminent cardiologist and internist who was the former Vice Chief of Internal Medicine at Baylor University Medical Center and teaches and practices at Texas A&M Health Sciences Center, has over 35 peer reviewed published papers and a host of other credentials. He has pointed to the risk of vaccination in individuals who previously had COVID19 – these individuals have a higher risk of adverse events following vaccination than those who are COVID-naïve. Like Dr. Bridle, he also noted, the spike protein itself – which is generated in large numbers by the vaccines – is damaging. He also stated that, despite requests that they do so, the CDC and FDA have failed to announce, as is standard practice, the convening of an external clinical events
committee and a data safety monitoring committee to provide oversight here. Dr. McCullough also has been an outspoken critic on the US government’s suppression of highly effective early treatments for COVID19.
Dr. Harvey Risch, an epidemiologist and professor at the Yale School of Public Health, also testified before Congress on the effectiveness of early treatment which have been suppressed by the US government.
J. Patrick Whelan, MD, PhD, a pediatric rheumatologist who practices at both UCLA and
Massachusetts General Hospital and who teaches at the David Geffen School of Medicine at
UCLA, alerted the FDA that “it appears that the viral spike protein that is the target of the major SARS-CoV-2 vaccines is also one of the key agents causing the damage to distant organs that may include the brain, heart, lung, and kidney.”
Dr. Michael Yeadon, a former Pfizer vice-president and chief scientific officer for allergy and respiratory, because of the experimental nature of the technology, has stated: “we should absolutely not be offering [these vaccines] to young, healthy people who are not at risk from the virus.”7
Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA and DNA vaccine technology states that in the “blind rush” to develop a COVID vaccine, the “safety guardrails have been circumvented.” He expresses several safety concerns including the toxicity of the spike protein and the possibility of Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) whereby a vaccinated individual later exposed to a disease has a worse response than an unvaccinated individual. This phenomenon is one of the reasons SARS and MERS vaccines were unsuccessful in the past. He is concerned that the government is not calculating a true risk/benefit ratio and is operating under the rogue principle of “fake it til you make it.”
https://thehighwire.com/watch/ interviewed, The mRNA Insider
A lack of knowledge concerning how the spike proteins impact the body leaves many unanswered questions concerning both short and long term negative consequences from these vaccines. Many studies are being published raising questions about the negative effects of the spike proteins and the vaccine delivery systems themselves.
New York’s Governor Andrew Cuomo has recognized that these vaccines cannot be mandated absent full FDA licensure, and the University of California and the California State University systems are also withholding a mandate until full licensure because of questions of the legality of a pre-licensure mandate.
- A recent article in the Wall Street Journal entitled “Are COVID vaccines riskier than advertised?” ended with this paragraph:
Public-health authorities are making a mistake and risking the public’s trust by not being forthcoming about the possibility of harm from certain vaccine side effects. There will be lasting consequences from mingling political partisanship and science during the management of a public-health crisis.
The Risks of COVID-19 Vaccination Adverse Outcomes Certainly Outweigh the Benefits to Children and Young Adults who are Considered Low Risk Populations.
- Almost 100% of kids don’t suffer from severe COVID. In fact, many have no symptoms at all. Thus, they may have already had COVID which is another excellent reason not to get the vaccine.Not a single published study has demonstrated that patients who have had a prior COVID-19 infection benefit from the vaccination.
- Clinical trials in children and young adults are ongoing and will not be completed for at least one year.
- Parental rights to make independent, informed decisions regarding their children’s medical interventions, including vaccines, are being threatened.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has announced that young people should not take the vaccine.
- A concerning number of young people, especially those under 30, are suffering from myocarditis (heart inflammation), blood clots, low platelets and more following COVID-19 vaccination.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) officials acknowledged more than1,200 cases of myocarditis or pericarditis in 16-to-24-year-olds who received an mRNA COVID vaccine. The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) said that there is ‘likely’ a link between heart inflammation and the Pfizer and Moderna COVID Vaccines. The Food and Drug Administration has therefore added a warning label to the vaccines.
Length of Immunity and Protection from Variants Are Largely Open Questions. a new study from Washington University School of Medicine suggests that even mild COVID19 cases could induce long-term, perhaps even life-long, immunity.
The Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) is the Only Surveillance System that the US Government Makes Available to the Public and It Has a Critical Under-reporting Problem with Studies Showing Historically Only Between 1% and 13% of Adverse Events.
- Some scientists have raised concerns that the safety risk of COVID-19 vaccinations have been underestimated. As of June 11, there have been 352,386 adverse events including 5,993 deaths following COVID-19 vaccination. These unprecedented reports of injury and death deserve attention that the CDC does not appear to be giving them.
“Absolute risk reduction (ARR) is the most useful way of presenting research results to help your decision-making.”Absolute risk reduction is the difference between the risk of a negative outcome with the intervention versus the risk of a negative outcome without the intervention.
The absolute risk reduction in the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine clinical trials was around 1% (and, for
some products, below 1%). However, neither the manufacturers nor the FDA report this information to the public.
Even if one of these products are licensed before completion of the Phase III clinical trials, the products remain experimental, and thus the right to freely refuse the products is protected by the Nuremberg Code and federal law.
The declining COVID19 case and death rates demonstrate that the emergency in the United States likely has passed and the EUAs should be terminated for that reason as well. Governor Hogan has declared that the state of emergency will end in Maryland on July 1, 2021.
Vaccine manufacturers are immune from liability. No other medical intervention is protected in this way.
To reiterate, there are may unanswered questions about the safety and efficacy of the experimental, fast tracked COVID vaccines. Therefore it is prudent, ethical and legally indicated that all mandates for COVID vaccinations should be removed. We urge the Board of the USM to act responsibly and promptly to withdraw the COVID vaccine mandates and restore the legal and ethical right of all citizens to medical choice.
References found here: